Background Music for Hair Salons
Royalty-Free Background Music for Hair Salons
SoundToro offers you the best royalty free music for Hair salons
With SoundToro your salon will have the best music at the best price
Get your Music License for hair salon and download your Royalty-Free Music CertificateSTART FREE TRIAL
Advantages of our Music
Save time and money with our royalty-free background music.
No additional installations are necessary. All you need is an internet connection (computer, tablet...) and the speakers.
SoundToro customer service to answer your questions.
Play music from your computer, tablet... and connect it to the speakers via cable or bluetooth. Easy!
Questions about Music for Hair Salons
What are the most appropriate musical genres for a hairdresser focused on a young audience?
- When it comes to a hair salon focused on young people, it is important to select music genres that reflect their lifestyle and musical tastes. Contemporary pop is a popular choice, offering catchy and current songs that are often widely recognized. R&B and hip-hop add a modern, urban twist, with infectious beats and engaging lyrics. Indie pop, on the other hand, provides a combination of captivating melodies and introspective lyrics, creating a more alternative and fresh vibe. In addition, dance is ideal for generating a festive and energetic atmosphere, with danceable rhythms that invite you to move. These musical genres provide a vibrant and up-to-date listening experience that connects with young audiences, creating a lively and engaging environment in the salon.
Is it recommended to use instrumental music or lyrics in hairdressing salons? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each option?
- Choosing between instrumental music and music with lyrics in hair salons depends on the environment and the experience you want to provide. Instrumental music has the advantage of creating a pleasant and relaxing background sound, without vocal distractions. This can help create a calm atmosphere conducive to relaxation. On the other hand, music with lyrics can be more entertaining and uplifting for some clients, as they can enjoy the lyrics and sing or hum the songs. However, the disadvantages of music with lyrics include possible distractions or even the generation of additional noise in an environment where other sounds are already present, such as hair dryers or conversations. Ultimately, it is important to consider the style of the salon and the preferences of the target audience in order to make a balanced decision on what type of music to use.
What are the benefits of using relaxing music in a hair salon?
- The use of relaxing music in a hair salon can offer various benefits. Firstly, it helps to create a calm and serene environment, helping clients to relax and enjoy their salon experience. Relaxing music can also reduce stress and anxiety, bringing a sense of calm to both clients and salon staff. In short, relaxing music creates a pleasant environment that promotes the well-being and satisfaction of clients, which contributes to a more pleasant experience at the hair salon.
Do I have to have the SoundToro Certificate publicly displayed in my salon?
- It is convenient, but not mandatory. In any case, in case of inspection, you must show it when required.
If I have different hairdressing salons, do I have any discounts?
- If you have a franchise of hairdressing salons and want to use our royalty-free music, contact us and we will make a personalized offer.
I would like to have a personalized music channel for a hair salon franchise, is it possible?
- Of course. We create a 100% personalized Premium Channel. You will be able to play it from the SoundToro in-store player area. Ask us for a budget.
How much does it cost to hire SoundToro's service?
- We charge according to the surface where the music will be reproduced. You can see the information on the main page or on the Start Free Trial page.
Do I have to pay PROs if I use SoundToro in my hair or beauty salon?
- SoundToro was created with the purpose of offering a professional background music service completely royalty-free, so you will not have to pay royalties for the use of SoundToro. Our music and our service is free from SGAE (Spain), ASCAP (USA), BMI (USA), SACEM (France), GEMA (Germany), PRS/PPL (UK), SOCAN (Canada)…
Can I use non-SoundToro music if I have a certificate?
- No, You can not. If you want the benefits of not having to pay royalties to collecting societies, you should stick to using music played by SoundToro. Otherwise you could be breaking the Law and be penalized.
If I receive a visit from an inspector or representative of a copyright management entity, what should I do?
- You simply have to communicate that you have hired SoundToro's royalty-free background music service, showing your certificate and the latest invoice. Both documents can be downloaded from your User Area.
Do you have more questions?
- Visit our frequently asked questions section. If you can't find your answer, contact us.